Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Balance 2013


During 2013 I read, watched and reviewed the following:

January
Books:
- "100 Puzzle Quizzes" by Grabarchuk Puzzles. Read my review.
- "Department Thirteen" by James Houston Turner. Read my review.
- "Angels All Around Us" by Anthony DeStefano. Read my review.
- "Just Like Jesus Devotional" by Max Lucado. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Fusion 5 for MAC OS X" by VMware. Read my review.
- "Media Suite v10 Ultra" by Cyberlink. Read my review.

February
Books:
- "Gameland - Deep Into the Game" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "Golgotha" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Jot Pro Dampening Stylus Pen for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Kindle Fire and Other Touch Screen Tablets - Gun Metal" by Adonit. Read my review.
- "Moshi In-Ear Headphones for Kindle Fire HD, Pink" by Moonrock. Read my review.

March
Books:
- "No Way Out" by M.J.Ware. Read my review.
- "Twelve Unlikely Heroes" by John MacArthur. Read my review.
- "The Circle of Sorcerers" by Brian Kittrell. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Good Grips Chop and Pour Cutting Board" by OXO. Read my review.
- "Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 8 Nose Strips" by Biore. Read my review.

April
Books:
- "Chaos Theories" by Stephen H.Banks. Read my review.
- "The Selection" by Kiera Cass. Reade my review.
- "One Year Lived" by Adam Shepard. Read my review.
- "Miracles" by Joanie Hileman. Read my review.
- "Permanence" by Vincent Zandri. Read my review.
- "Game Theory" by Aviad Heifetz. Read my review.
Interviews:
- Interview with Stephen H.Banks - author of "Chaos Theories". Read my interview.
Other Products:
- "Charge and Sync Dock with 8-Pin Lightning Cable Connector for Apple iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th Generation" by Belkin. Read my review.
- "Eye Make-Up Remover Pad, 30 Count" by Simple. Read my review.
- "SGP10088 Slim Armor Case for iPhone 5 - Metal Slate" by SPIGEN SGP. Read my review.
- "Red Silicone Non-Slip Table Mat, 13-3/4" Length x 10" Width" by Tenura. Read my review.
- "HDMI to VGA Converter for Apple TV, Wireless Mirroring with Airplay on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch  and Mac - Convert HDMI signal to VGA and Audio signal" by IPEVO. Read my review.

May
Books:
- "Heavenly Signs II" by Mel Gable. Read my review.
- "The Elite" by Kiera Cass. Read my review.
- "God Speaks To His End-Time Calls for Man" by Anthony Alan. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Super-Brella Umbrella Chair - 360 Degree Sun Protection Chair" by SKLZ. Read my review.
- "Hit-A-Way Softball Swing Trainer" by SKLZ. Read my review.
- "Pro Grade Power Tee - Ultra Durable Baseball Tee" from SKLZ. Read my review.
- "QuickSwing PX4 Baseball Trainer" by SKLZ. Read my review.

June
Books:
- "The Long Steep Path" by Catherine Ryan Hyde. Read my review.
- "Timecaster" by J. A. Konrath. Read my review.
- "Heaven 2.0" by Scott Haworth. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Pujols Quick Stick - Underload Speed Training Bat" by SKLZ. Read my review.
- "SpeedSac - Variable Weight Sprint Trainer"  by SKLZ. Read my review.
- "Fastpitch Reaction Ball - Softball Agility Trainer" by SKLZ. Read my review.
- "Catapult Soft Toss Machine - Baseball Trainer" by SKLZ. Read my review.

July
Books:
- "Child of the Ghosts" by Jonathan Moeller. Read my review.
- "Khe" by Alexes Razevich. Read my review.
- "Open Minds" by Susan Kaye Quinn. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "AVR-X1000 In-Command 5.1-Channel Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay (Black)"  from Denon. Read my review.
- "Half and Half Sweetened Instant Tea Mix, Iced Tea and Lemonade, 24.34 Ounce" by Lipton. Read my review.
- "Hit-A-Way Jr. - 2-in-1 Youth Batting Trainer" by SKLZ. Read my review.

August
Books:
- "Becoming Fearless" by Michelle Aguilar. Read my review.
- "Cruxim" by Karin Cox. Read my review.
- "Warriors - Omen of the Stars - Night Whispers" by Erin Hunter. Read my review.
- "The Survivors" by Angela White. Read my review.
- "Stone of Destiny" by Thor Stonewell. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Cathedral Snow 1000-Piece Puzzle" by Pastime Puzzles. Read my review.
- "5-Position Baseball Brush Tee" by SKLZ. Read my review.
- "75-feet expanding hose, lime" by Rumford Gardener. Read my review.
- "5-Port Desktop Gigabit Switch, Steel Case" by TP-Link. Read my review.

September
Books:
- "Insight" by Jamie Magee. Read my review.
- "Wotan's Dilemma" by Hank Quense. Read my review.
- "Encrypted" by Carolyn McCray. Read my review.
- "Forbidden the Stars" by Valmore Daniels. Read my review.
- "Mind Games" by Polly Iyer. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Colorful Activity at Times Square Augmented Reality Jigsaw Puzzle, 1000-Piece" by Ravensburger. Read my review.
 - "Study Kit with Tabs, Flags, Arrow Flags, Note Tabs, Grid Notes, full Adhesive Notes, Label Pads and Flags + Highlighter" by Post-It. Read my review.

October
Books:
- "Center of the Universe" by Bill Johnson. Read my review.
- "November Echo" by James Houston Turner. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "SYNC Calorie Activity Tracker" by Sportline. Read my review.
- "NN-SN973S 1-Piece 2.2 cu.ft Inverter Technology Microwave Oven, 1250 watt" by Panasonic. Read my review.
- "WD832KEV Ultra Quiet and Strong 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener" by Chamberlain. Read my review.

November
Books:
- "Whispers of Hope" by Beth Moore. Read my review.
- "The Guardian of the Threshold" by A.A.Volts. Read my review.
- "New Zealand" a travel guide by National Geographic by Peter Turner, photography by Colin Monteath. Read my review.
- "Dawn of Destiny" by Lee Stephen. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "QuickBooks Pro with Enhanced Payroll 2014" by Intuit. Read my review.
- "PC/Silicon Case for iPhone 5S & iPhone 5 - Black / Lime Green" by AmazonBasics. Read my review.

December
Books:
- "Heavenly Signs III" by Mel Gable. Read my review.
- "The Reflections of Queen Snow White" by David Meredith. Read my review.
- "The Heavenly Realm" by Judy Franklin and Beni Johnson. Read my review.
- "The Ghost and the Graveyard" by Genevieve Jack. Read my review.
- "Dead Energy" by James M.Corkill. Read my review.
- "The Grimm Chronicles" by Isabella Fontaine and Ken Brosky. Read my review.
- "Doubt" by Anne-Rae Vasquez. Read my review.
- "The Secrets of the Book" by Erin Fry. Read my review.
- "Chasing God" by Angie Smith. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment