Monday, August 12, 2013

Product "75-feet expanding hose, lime" by Rumford Gardener

About the Product: The rumford gardener expanding hose is durable and kink free. expands to 75ft with water pressure and shrinks back for easy storage in the provided cinch bag. no more straining with heavy hoses, the rumford gardener expanding hose weighs less than 1lb.

My Review: Interesting concept, but poorly executed. The idea behind this hose is great, being flexible, but they used poor quality material. The water pressure it delivers is very low (do not take me wrong, water pressure at home is great), and the loss of pressure comes from leaks that appears immediately throughout all the hose. The connector is made from a very cheap plastic and cracked at the first installation. I am disappointed with overall quality of this product.

Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment