About the Product: Touch screens are great, but writing and drawing with your fingers should have stopped in kindergarten. Jot was created to capture the precision of a calligrapher and the stroke of an artist. Unlike the fat rubber tips of other styluses, Jot's ballpoint makes a finer line. The precision disc lets you see exactly where your mark will be made, giving you the most natural digital stroke. Not only should it meet your needs, but a stylus should have style. The brushed aluminium and steel rivals the craftsmanship of luxury pens. Jot plays nice with all capacitive touch screens, making it the best stylus for iPad and Android Tablets. The Jot Pro stylus is for those who take their passion seriously. It comes with a rubber grip for more command and comfort, and it magnetically attaches to your iPad for easy storage and transport. With sophisticated finishes such as Gunmetal or Silver, Pro is decoration for desk or easel.
- Smaller Precision Disc: The precision disc acts like your finger, except it lets you see exactly where your mark will be made. Now, it's even smaller. Less disc, more ballpoint accuracy. The best stylus experience on touch screens just got better.
- Dampening Tip: The new sound dampening tip simulates the natural contact of writing with a pen on paper. This means your strokes will be quieter when note-taking or sketching.
- Ballpoint Accuracy: The ballpoint makes a finer line than fat rubber tips. It attaches to the Precision Disc, giving you up to a 45 degree writing angle.
- Magnetic Cling: Jot Pro magnetically attaches to your tablet for storage and transport. *iPad 2 and New iPad only.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging.
- Heavy Metal: Once Jot Pro is in your grip, the quality is unmistakable. The durable aluminum and steel gives Jot superior conductivity and craftsmanship comparable to any luxury pen.
I recommend this product to every person that has a touchscreen and needs to make selections and do not want to waste time correcting improper selections made by either fat fingers or fat stylus pen.
Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.
If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!