About the Product: The SKLZ Hit-A-Way solo batting trainer simulates real pitches to help softball batters master their swing mechanics and improve hand-eye coordination, pacing, timing, and confidence - without having to chase a ball. The Hit-A-Way Swing Trainer allows you to perfect your swing or learn to switch hit without the headache of lost balls or broken windows. It's height and weight adjustable, attaches securely to most trees and poles, is easy to set up and can be storied or carried in bat bags, backpacks, or carryalls. Features:
- Improves hand-eye coordination, batting power, pacing, timing, and confidence.
- Helps players develop a better swing and stance mechanics.
- Height adjustable.
- Practice for switch-hitting; great for right or left-handed batters.
- Attaches securely to most trees and poles; easy to set up in seconds for hours of use.
- Practice solo-anytime, anywhere.
- Solidify swing mechanics.
- Ages 7 and up.
Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.
If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!