Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Balance of 2014

During 2014 I read, watched and reviewed the following:

January
Books:
- "A Study in Scarlet" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Eat Like Jesus" by Andrew Hoy. Read my review.

February
Books:
- "Something Witchy" by A.J.Meyers. Read my review.
- "Cold Energy" by James M.Corkill. Read my review.

March
Books
- "The Sign of the Four"  by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "A Quest of Heros" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "Savior" by Anthony Caplan. Read my review.

April
Books:
- "The Hound of the Baskervilles"  by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Old Souls" by C.G.Garcia. Read my review.

May
Books:
- "Calling the Dead" by R.K.Marfurt. Read my review.
- "The Strange Will of J.W.Everett" by M.D.Meyer. Read my review.
- "The Last Confession of the Vampire Judas Iscariot" by David B.Vermont. Read my review.
Guest Author:
- David Vermont - "The Last Confession of the Vampire Judas Iscariot". See the post.

June
Books:
- "Living Treasures" by Yang Huang. Read my review.
- "First Stone" by Gary Ballard. Read my review.
- "The Unknown Man" by J.G.Gatewood. Read my review.
- "A Trip to the Hardware Store & Other Calamities" by Barbara Venkataraman. Read my review.
- "Red Energy" by James M.Corkill. Read my review.

July
Books:
- "Siege of Providence" by Michael Kaiser. Read my review.
- "Death by Didgeridoo" by Barbara Venkataraman. Read my review.
- "The Metal Black" by Gary Ballard. Read my review.
- "I'm Not Talking About You, of Course..." by Barbara Venkataraman. Read my review.
- "Way Out" by Arthur Thomas Morton. Read my review.
- "The Valley of Fear" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Hook - Why Websites Fail to Make Money" by Andrew McDermott and Rachel McDermott. Read my review.
- "A Scandal in Bohemia" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 2 - Failsafe" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "The Red-Headed League" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "A March of Kings" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "A Case of Identity" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Dark Visions" by Jonas Saul. Read my review.
- "The Boscombe Valley Mystery" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 3 - Deadman's Switch" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "The Five Orange Pips" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "A Feast of Dragons" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "The Man With The Twisted Lip" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

August
Books:
- "The Adventure of the Speckled Band" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Case of the Killer Divorce" by Barbara Venkataraman. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 4 - Sunder the Hollow Ones" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 5 - Prometheus Wept" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "Silver Blaze" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

September
Books:
- "The Unholy" by Paul DeBlassie III. Read my review.
- "The Yellow Face" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "A Cry of Honor" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "The Stock-Broker's Clerk" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Gloria Scott" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Peril in the Park" by Barbara Venkataraman. Read my review.
- "The Musgrave Ritual" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "A Vow of Glory" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "The Reigate Puzzle" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Crooked Man" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 6 - Kingdom of Players" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "The Resident Patient" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

October
Books:
- "The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Naval Treaty" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Transoceanic Lights" by Sui Li. Read my review.
- "A Charge of Valor" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "The Final Problem" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Empty House" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 7 - Tag, You're Dead" by Saul W. Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Norwook Builder" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Dracengard" by Christopher Vale. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Dancing Men" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 8 - Jacker's Code" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Priory School" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

November

Books:
- "The Book of Zev" by Marilyn Ida Horowitz. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Black Peter" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Time Before Time" by K.A.Manji. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Six Napoleons" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Three Students" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Missing Three-Quarter" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

December
Books:
- "The Adventure of the Abbey Grange" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Tales from Gundarland" by Hank Quense. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Second Stain" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Adelita's Secret" by Christopher Cloud. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment