Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Balance of June 2015

During the month of June, 2015, I reviewed the following:

Books:
- "The Problem of the Thor Bridge" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Creeping Man" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Glassford Girl - Parts 1 & 2" by Jay J. Falconer. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Lion's Mane" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Veiled Lodger" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Haw" by Sean Jackson. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of Shoscombe Old Place" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Faggot: An Appalachian Tale - Surviving Bullying"  by Frank E.Billingsley. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Retired Colourman" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment