Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Product "Underwater Paradise 9000 piece puzzle" by Ravensburger

About the Product: Puzzle measures 76" x 54".
Puzzles are fun - on your own, or with family and friends.
Relax from your busy life and build a beautiful image and a new memory.

My Review: I am a puzzle maniac, having assembled jigsaw puzzles from 100 to 9000 pieces (a 13200 pieces is in the queue and I am really going to the 18,000 and 32,000 pieces from Ravensburger in the future...). Some of them were 3D puzzles, like the Taj Mahal, US Capitol, Neuschwanstein Castle, Big Ben, etc. This one in particular is a very high quality product from Ravensburger (as usual), all the pieces have an excellent finishing and they stick together very well. I usually assemble this size of puzzles on plywood boards (4' x 8' x 5/32") that I pre-cut at the size of the puzzle plus 1 inch extra on each side... This is heavy and a little expensive, but gives excellent support and for this size of puzzle I need this extra support. You might be able to accommodate up to a 6,000 piece in one of those 4'x 8' (feet) boards. For this puzzle I had to cut and put together an extension on the plywood as this puzzle exceeded the 96" x 48". I am working on the puzzle for 3 weeks and I am not done. My estimate is that it will take a total of 12 weeks to finish with this puzzle.

I highly recommend Ravensburger products for the excellent quality to everyone that enjoys challenges alone or with the whole family. It is a guaranteed entertainment for hours, listening to music or talking in family environment.

 Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not request to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment