Monday, November 28, 2011

Product "Remington D3710 Ceramic Fast Finish Dual Fan Turbo Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts"

About the Product: Frustrated with spending all your time blowing your hair dry before work? Don't waste more time than you have to! With Remington's Style Solutions Fast Finish Hair Dryer you'll have your hair dry in half the time of other top selling dryers. With two turbo fans powered by a high-torque motor, and 1875 watts of enhanced air flow, you can be assured that this is the fastest dryer to hit the market. This power-loaded tool has three heat settings, two speed settings, plus the option for turbo speed in case you are in a real hurry. A few minutes with this dryer, followed by a blast of its cool air button will have your hair dry and styled in no time. With Remington's Style Solutions Fast Finish Hair Dryer, you'll have more time for fun!

My Review: This is a very powerful tool. It does the job better than  advertised. A little bit heavier than I would like, but it does not compromise at all the overall performance. The 3 levels of heat adjust are great, because I can even use it to dry my dog's fur after a bath and adjust it to the middle setting, as my dog is not that tolerant to heat air flow on her. Even just the air flow without heat is great for that purpose (and I have a labrador retriever that loves to get wet...). Now in less than 15 minutes I can have her dry and not smelling like a wet dog.

Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not request to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment