Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Product "Logitech Gaming Mouse G300 with Nine Programmable Controls"

About the Product: The sculpted, ambidextrous Logitech Gaming Mouse G300 is the perfect first gaming mouse for anyone who wants more control and easier gameplay on their PC. You get:
* Nine programmable controls
* Three onboard memory profiles
* Easy-to-use configuration software, including automatic game detection
* Gaming-grade 2500 dpi optical sensor for accurate tracking on a wide variety of surfaces

My Review: This is a very nice mouse, beautiful design and fits perfectly in our hand. It is perfect for my family, as each one can create its own profile, programming the controls according to our preferences. Add that to the fact that my wife uses her left hand and I use my right hand to control the mouse. We do not play that much those fancy games, but this mouse works fine for regular use also.  My only "complain" is that our main computer at home is an iMac and this mouse works fine as a regular 3-button mouse, but we lose the capability of using the programmable buttons. But as it is so comfortable to handle, we decided to let it stay connected to our iMac and move it to our Windows based laptop when we need to play some game that uses those capabilities. As it uses a simple USB connection, the transfer is done with no pain.
I recommend this mouse mainly to any house that have users that use different hands to control it.


Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not request to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment