Sunday, November 30, 2014

Balance of November 2014

During the month of November 2014, I reviewed the following:

Books:
- "The Book of Zev" by Marilyn Ida Horowitz. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Black Peter" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Time Before Time" by K.A.Manji. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Six Napoleons" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Three Students" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Missing Three-Quarter" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Fallen" by Ann Hunter. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment