Sunday, August 31, 2014

Balance of August 2014

During the month of August, I reviewed the following:

Books:
- "The Adventure of the Speckled Band" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Case of the Killer Divorce" by Barbara Venkataraman. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 4 - Sunder the Hollow Ones" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Gameland - Episode 5 - Prometheus Wept" by Saul W.Tanpepper. Read my review.
- "Silver Blaze" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment