Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Product "SGP10088 Slim Armor Case for iPhone 5 - Metal Slate" by SPIGEN SGP

About the Product: SPIGEN SGP Slim Armor case for the iPhone 5 is specifically designed to protect the iPhone 5 at all angles. The TPU case features improved shock absorption on the top, bottom, and corners to effectively protect the iPhone 5 from external impact. Slim Armor is double layered with a TPU case and a polycarbonate hard case to provide additional protection in a form-fitted design. The polycarbonate midsection has a metallic finish and can be removed from the TPU. This allows the Slim Armor to be interchanged with different colors. The case fits precisely onto the iPhone 5 for a natural and sleek look, and the speaker opening is specifically designed to fully utilize the speaker without reducing sound quality. The polycarbonate midsection has a matte finish coating design to provide the best grip with a soft touch. Slim Armor is designed to highlight the two-toned colors and structural edges of the back of iPhone.

My Review: I have to confess that I did not drop my iPhone on purpose just to test how good this case would be. I do not have the guts to do that. But I am confident that in case the phone really drops (Oh, Gravity!) it will be protected as good as it gets. The design is beautiful and elegant and the openings are in the correct place for the speakers, camera etc.
I do not foresee me changing the midsection to different colors, although my daughter loved that feature so she can always matches the case color with her clothes...
I recommend this product for every user that is worried about protecting his/her iPhone with elegance.


Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment