Sunday, March 17, 2013

Product "Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 8 Nose Strips" by Biore

About the Product: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips pull the plug on clogged pores by instantly removing dirt, oil and blackheads for cleaner skin. Locks onto and pulls out dirt for the deepest clean.
How it works: Instantly works like a magnet to lock onto and pull out deep down dirt that can cause blackheads. You will see the proof and effectiveness on the Strip upon removal. When used regularly this item actually diminishes the appearance of pores.

My Daughters' Review: As the primary users for these strips, I asked my daughters to use and give me a feedback on what they  thought about it. According to my daughters, the instructions are simple to follow and those strips do a great job cleaning out blackheads. They liked it so much that they asked me to buy it in regular basis. This tells me a lot about this product.

Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment