Sunday, January 6, 2013

Product "Fusion 5 for MAC OS X" by VMware

About the Product: 
  • Easily switch from a PC to a Mac 
  • Run your favorite Windows programs on your Mac 
  • Designed for OS X Mountain Lion and the latest Macs 
  • English Only Version


My Review: I never used any product from VMware before. This one had a major appealing of claiming that I could run a virtual machine on my iMac. On this virtual machine I could install Windows Operating System and run any Windows based application on my machine. So I've got it and it took me 20 minutes total to install and register this product. Very straight forward, I still did not run into any major problems of system instabilities, but I do not run any major application that is process killer. So far, it is doing what it advertised it would do. So, I am still a happy customer.


Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment