Saturday, December 31, 2011

Balance 2011

During 2011 I read, watched and reviewed the following:

January
Books:
- "Possession" by Rene Gutteridge. Read my review.
- "Voices of the Faithful - Volume 2" by Beth Moore. Read my review.
- "Sun Stand Still" by Steven Furtick. Read my review.
- "Mauria" by Steve North. Read my review.

February
Books:
- "Flight Plan" by Lee Burns and Braxton Brady. Read my review.
- "The Shelter of God's Promises" by Sheila Walsh. Read my review.
- "Nana - The Four Crystals" by Guillermo Romano. Read my review.
- "Dragons of the Valley" by Donita K.Paul. Read my review.
- " Journey to Riverbend" by Henry McLaughlin. Read my review.

March
Books:
- "The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring" by J.R.R.Tolkien. Read my review.
- "We Be Big" by Rick Burgess and Bill "Bubba" Bussey with Don Keith. Read my review.
- "Time with God for Fathers" by Jack Countryman. Read my review.
Movies:
- "The GrandFathers" EGM Film - 2011. Read my review.

April
Books:
- "Thriving at College" by Alex Chediak. Read my review.
- "The Final Summit" by Andy Andrews. Read my review.
- "When the Soul Mends" by Cindy Woodsmall. Read my review.
- "Max On Life" by Max Lucado. Read my review.
- "The Invisible World" by Anthony Destefano. Read my review.

May
Books:
- "Galileo" by Mitch Stokes. Read my review.
- "Spain" a Travel Guide by Lonely Planet - Anthony Ham et al. Read my review.
- "The Trigger" by Hon S. Hoh. Read my review.
- "Venice & the Best of Northern Italy" a Fodor's Travel Guide by Peter Blackman et al. Read my review.
- "The Great Mogul Diamond" by G.P.Taylor. Read my review.

 June
Books:
- "A Reluctant Queen" by Joan Wolf. Read my review.
- "Golf for Dummies" by Gary McCord. Read my review.
- "WE x ∞" by Charlie Pedersen. Read my review.
- "Switzerland" a Fodor's Travel Guide by Kati Clinton Robson et al. Read my review.
- "When Lightning Strikes" by Kay and Bobby Brunson. Read my review.
Softwares:
- "Italian Instant Immersion Levels 1, 2 & 3" from Topics Entertainment. Read my review.
July
Books:
- "Indelible" by Kristen Heitzmann. Read my review.
- "Essential India" a Fodor's Travel Guide by Vidya Balachander et al. Read my review.
- "Billy Graham in Quotes" by Franklin Graham with Donna Lee Toney. Read my review.
- "The Complete African Safari Planner" a Fodor's Travel Guide by Claire Baranowski et al. Read my review.

August
Books:
- "Safely Home" by Randy Alcorn. Read my review.
- "Boston" a Fodor's Travel Guide by Bethany Beckerlegge et al. Read my review.
- "Hell Is Real (But I Hate to Admit It)" by Brian Jones. Read my review.
- "Flash Mobile - Developing Android and iOS Applications" by Matthew David. Read my review.
- "Prophecy of the Sisters" by Michelle Zink. Read my review.
- "Average Joe" by Troy Meeder. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Ravensburger Puzzle Store" by Ravensburger. Read my review.

September
Audio-books:
- "A Trick of the Light" by Louise Penny. Read my review.
Books:
- "Your 100 Day Prayer" by John I.Snyder. Read my review.
- "Life Application Study Bible Devotional". Read my review.
- "Enemies of the Heart" by Andy Stanley. Read my review.
- "Ascent from Darkness" by Michael Leehan. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Drinkwell Hy-Drate Dog Ice White". Read my review.

October
Audio-books:
- "Only Time Will Tell" by Jeffrey Archer. Read my review.
Books:
- "Android Application Development in 24 Hours" by Lauren Darcey and Shane Conder. Read my review.
- "Discover Peru" a Travel Guide by Lonely Planet - Carolina A. Miranda et al. Read my review.
- "The God Pocket" by Bruce Wilkinson with David Kopp. Read my review.
- "Windows Phone 7 Programming for Android and iOS Developers" by Zhinan Zhou et al. Read my review.
- "Bible Stories for Preschoolers" by B.Swanberg et al. Read my review.
- "Hope Underground" by Carlos Parra Díaz. Read my review.
- "The Book of Man" by William J.Bennett. Read my review.
Movies:
- "A Horrible Way to Die" (2010). Read my review.
Other Products:
- "T225 Universal Bluetooth Car Speakerphone" by Motorola. Read my review.

November
Audio-books:
- "The Puppy Diaries: Raising a Dog Named Scout" by Jill Abramson. Read my review.
- "Glow (Sky Chasers)" by Amy Kathleen Ryan. Read my review.
Books:
-"Raised Right" by Alisa Harris. Read my review.
- "The Grace Effect" by Larry Taunton. Read my review.
Other Products:
- "Logitech Gaming Mouse G300 with Nine Programmable Controls". Read my review.
- "Remington D3710 Ceramic Fast Finish Dual Fan Turbo Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts". Read my review.
- "Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad 2". Read my review.


December
Books:
- "The Mirror of the N'de" by L.K.Malone. Read my review.
- "The Gospel Story Bible" by Marty Machowski. Read my review.
- "The Richest Man Who Ever Lived" by Steven K.Scott. Read my review.
Movies:
- "13" (2011). Read my review.
Other Products:
- Product "Simplehuman Sensor Pump for Soap or Sanitizer, Brushed Nickel, 13-Ounce". Read my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment