Thursday, September 1, 2011

Product "Drinkwell Hy-Drate Dog Ice White"

About the Produt: The Hy-Drate Dog is a healthy way to turn your dog's ordinary water bowl into an automatic water fountain. Designed to fit in your dog's favorite bowl, it remains securely in place with small, powerful suction cups. Fresh water continuously circulates through the Hy-Drate, while small sediments, like fur and food particles, stay trapped in the filter's mesh. One charcoal filter included.

My Review: I order this product with high expectations. It is really easy to install, basically "plug and play" and the filter is also very easy to install and replace. It keeps the water running inside the bowl and avoids any algae to appear in the borders. It makes the water looks really fresh and I was almost tempted to drink it myself. Now, for the dog part: I have a chocolate female labrador retriever and she is a very sweet dog. After I install this filter in her bowl she was scared to death and for about 3 days she refused to go close to her bowl, no matter what I did to attract her. I guess thirsty spoke louder and finally she surrendered to the fact that she needed to drink water. After a couple days after start drinking regularly water from the bowl, she got used to that and she did not tell me any complain... :) ... Overall I liked the product and I really would love to recommend it, but be aware that although you might like it, your dog might not... Just for completeness, the bowl of water was already close enough to an outlet so just a minor extension allowed me to power it up.
Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not request to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.
 
If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment