Thursday, December 31, 2015

Balance of 2015

During 2015 I read, watched and reviewed the following:

January
Books:
- "The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Rise of the Dragons" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Devil's Foot" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Forgotten Knight" by Christopher Vale. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Red Circle" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Resist" by Anne-Rae Vasquez. Read my review.
- "His Last Bow" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Tea Time with Mrs. Grammar Person" by Barbara Venkataraman, Read my review.
- "The Adventure of The Dying Detective" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

February
Books:
- "365 Days of Wonder" by R.J.Palacio. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Illustrious Client" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

March
Books:
- "Dracengard - Book 2" by Christopher Vale. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Blanched Soldier" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

April
Books:
- "The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Ghosts of Petroglyph Canyon" by Christopher Cloud. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Three Gables" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

May
Books:
- "Mission Barcelona - A Scavenger Hunt Adventure" by Catherine Aragon. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Sussex Vampire" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Anomie" by Jeffrey Lockwood. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Three Garridebs:  by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

June
Books:
- "The Problem of the Thor Bridge" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Creeping Man" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Glassford Girl - Parts 1 & 2" by Jay J. Falconer. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Lion's Mane" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Veiled Lodger" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Haw" by Sean Jackson. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of Shoscombe Old Place" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Faggot: An Appalachian Tale - Surviving Bullying"  by Frank E.Billingsley. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Retired Colourman" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

July
Books:
- "Glassford Girl - Book 3" by Jay J.Falconer. Read my review.
- "Ghost in the Flames" by Jonathan Moeller. Read my review.
- "The One" by Kiera Cass. Read my review.
- "False Pretenses" by Scott R.Kramer. Read my review.
Guest Author:
Scott R. Kramer - "False Pretenses"

August
Books:
- "How to Train Your Knight" by Stella Marie Alden. Read my review.
- "Metzengerstein" by Edgar Allan Poe. Read my review.
- "A Rite of Swords" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "The Duc de L'Omelette" by Edgar Allan Poe. Read my review.
- "Arena One" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "Drowned" by Gary A.Ballard. Read my review.
- "The High King's Embalmer" by S.Cooperstone. Read my review.
- "Gravity" by James M.Corkill. Read my review.
- "Dracengard - Book 3" by Christopher Vale. Read my review.
- "A Grant of Arms" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
Interview:
- James M. Corkill, author of Alex Cave's series. Read the interview.

September
Books:
- "The Victor's Heritage" by Anthony Caplan. Read my review.
- "A Sky of Spells" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "Oliver and Jumpy" by Werner Stejskal. Read my review.
- "Turned" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "A Sea of Shields" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "A Series of Timeless Quotes" by Jack H. Read my review.
- "A Reign of Steel" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "From Afar" by Frank Scozzari. Read my review.
- "A Land of Fire" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.

October
Books:
- "A Rule of Queens" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "Engaged in Danger" by Barbara Venkataraman. Read my review.

November
Books:
- "Oath of Brothers" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "Azurite" by Megan Dent Nagle. Read my review.
- "A Dream of Mortals" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "Otherworld" by Evan Ronan. Read my review.
- "A Joust of Knights" by Morgan rice. Read my review.

December
Books:
- "A Dragon's Omen" by Alberto Bieri. Read my review.
- "Oliver and Jumpy - Stories 31 -33" by Werner Stejskal. Read my review.
- "Spirit Legacy" by E.E.Holmes. Read my review.
- "East to West" by Lolita London. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment