Saturday, December 1, 2012

Product "3-Feet MIXIT Flat and Tangle-Free Aux / Auxilary Cable (Green)" by Belkin

About the Product: 3.5mm plug on each end; Chrome-finished plugs and nickel-plated contacts; Flat design prevents tangles; 3-Feet (0.9m)

My review: This is a very nice and well finished cable produced by Belkin in a nice tone of green, that makes it easier for you to find the cable anywhere. It is replacing my old 1-Foot black cable I used to connect my iPod Touch to the sound system of my car. Now my daughters are happy because they can plug their iPods and control what they hear from the back of the car (old cable was too short for that).

Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment