Saturday, January 31, 2015

Balance of January 2015

During the month of January 2015, I reviewed the following:

Books:
- "The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Rise of the Dragons" by Morgan Rice. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Devil's Foot" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Forgotten Knight" by Christopher Vale. Read my review.
- "The Adventure of the Red Circle" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Resist" by Anne-Rae Vasquez. Read my review.
- "His Last Bow" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.
- "Tea Time with Mrs. Grammar Person" by Barbara Venkataraman, Read my review.
- "The Adventure of The Dying Detective" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment