Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Balance of April


During the month of April, I reviewed the following:

Books:
- "Chaos Theories" by Stephen H.Banks. Read my review.
- "The Selection" by Kiera Cass. Read my review.
- "One Year Lived" by Adam Shepard. Read my review.
- "Miracles" by Joanie Hileman. Read my review.
- "Permanence" by Vincent Zandri. Read my review.
- "Game Theory" by Aviad Heifetz. Read my review.

Interviews:
- Interview with Stephen H.Banks - author of "Chaos Theories". Read my interview.

Other Products:
- "Charge and Sync Dock with 8-Pin Lightning Cable Connector for Apple iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th Generation" by Belkin. Read my review.
- "Eye Make-Up Remover Pad, 30 Count" by Simple. Read my review.
- "SGP10088 Slim Armor Case for iPhone 5 - Metal Slate" by SPIGEN SGP. Read my review.
- "Red Silicone Non-Slip Table Mat, 13-3/4" Length x 10" Width" by Tenura. Read my review.
- "HDMI to VGA Converter for Apple TV, Wireless Mirroring with Airplay on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch  and Mac - Convert HDMI signal to VGA and Audio signal" by IPEVO. Read my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment