Thursday, August 9, 2012

Product "3M Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protector for the New iPad (3rd Generation) and the iPad 2 (NVAGiPad3RTL)" by 3M

About the Product:

  • Fits the New iPad (3rd Generation) and iPad 2. 
  • Reduces glare, even in bright sunlight. 
  • Highly durable, protects your screen from scratches and damage. 
  • Fingerprint and scratch resistant. 
  • Easy to apply, dry application -- online instructions and tips available. 
  • Made in the U.S.A. 
  • Seamless touch screen functionality. 
  • Smooth touch, easy-glide surface, and works with a stylus.

My Review:
This is a very convenient product if you use your iPad outdoors. I use my iPad a lot with a softball application to log all plays from my daughter's games, so must of the action happens in sunny days.
But the deal is the following: It really reduces glare if you are outside, but I just wish I could take it out when going inside. That would be perfect. As the surface for application of the film is large, you can count on a hard time to take out bubbles, if you do not want to damage the finishing of your iPad. After it is installed, it really protects the screen from scratches. Overall, a nice product that does what it advertises it should do. It takes the glare off.

Amazon.com was kind enough to provide this product for me through their Vine Program for reviewing and I was not request to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

 If you read this review, fell free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment